There will be a DEA Meeting on Monday, September 11th in the DMS Library at 4:15.
What: Start of the Year!
When: Tuesday, Sept. 5th, at 8:00am
Where: DHS Performing Arts Center (PAC)
Hopefully, you are enjoying the last days of summer and anticipating the excitement of a new school year!
We will be meeting to officially begin the school year on Tuesday, September 5th at DHS in the Morris Burton Performing Arts Center (PAC). Faculty will be welcomed at 8:00am with a continental breakfast provided by Calvary Church, as Calvary has done in the past. Superintendent of Schools, Dr. Brian Brotschul, DEA President Amy Yodis, and DMS Teacher Kimberly McGonigle will begin the district welcome program, followed by Delran Administrators, Wellness coaches and The Delran Education Foundation. Afterword, there will be a brief DEA meeting.
Faculty will then return to their school buildings. Please look for communication from your building administrator for the afternoon schedule, as well as the schedule for September 6th.
See you there!
This year the DEA will be honoring the following retirees at the Retirement Luncheon:
Denyse Bieg, Susan Caccese, Barbara Dane, Barbara Doganieri, Andrea James, Michael Kaminski, Donna McCall, Sharon Savage, Stephanie Scanlon, Carol Sousa, and Karen VandeVaarst
Where: The Merion, 1901 Route 130 South, Cinnaminson
When: Wednesday, June 14th, 2017 at 1:30 PM
Lunch Buffet includes:
A Toscano Table, Salad, Chicken, Fish, Pasta, Vegetables, Potato, A Pastry Plate, Soda, Juice, Coffee, and Tea
Please RSVP to your Building Rep. ASAP.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Their will be a DEA Rep. Council Meeting on Monday, June 5th at 4:15 in the DMS Library. This meeting was originally scheduled for June 12th.
There will be an Executive Council Meeting on Monday, May 8th in the Delran Middle School Library beginning at 4:15 p.m.
- NJEA praises Muoio nominationNJEA today congratulated Assemblywoman Liz Muoio on her nomination as state treasurer and commended Governor-elect Phil Murphy for the quality of his selection. NJEA President Marie Blistan released this statement: “Assemblywoman Muoio is a talented and successful leader who will help guide New Jersey through the many fiscal challenges that the Murphy admini […]
Latest NJEA News
- Senate votes to hand huge tax giveaways to the rich paid for by students and working families
- Meet the 2017-18 New Jersey State Teacher of the Year: Amy Andersen
- NJEA Convention draws members from across the state
- Making schools safer for transgender students
- Becoming a teacher of the deaf and hard of hearing