There will be a DEA Meeting on Monday, September 11th in the DMS Library at 4:15.
What: Start of the Year!
When: Tuesday, Sept. 5th, at 8:00am
Where: DHS Performing Arts Center (PAC)
Hopefully, you are enjoying the last days of summer and anticipating the excitement of a new school year!
We will be meeting to officially begin the school year on Tuesday, September 5th at DHS in the Morris Burton Performing Arts Center (PAC). Faculty will be welcomed at 8:00am with a continental breakfast provided by Calvary Church, as Calvary has done in the past. Superintendent of Schools, Dr. Brian Brotschul, DEA President Amy Yodis, and DMS Teacher Kimberly McGonigle will begin the district welcome program, followed by Delran Administrators, Wellness coaches and The Delran Education Foundation. Afterword, there will be a brief DEA meeting.
Faculty will then return to their school buildings. Please look for communication from your building administrator for the afternoon schedule, as well as the schedule for September 6th.
See you there!
This year the DEA will be honoring the following retirees at the Retirement Luncheon:
Denyse Bieg, Susan Caccese, Barbara Dane, Barbara Doganieri, Andrea James, Michael Kaminski, Donna McCall, Sharon Savage, Stephanie Scanlon, Carol Sousa, and Karen VandeVaarst
Where: The Merion, 1901 Route 130 South, Cinnaminson
When: Wednesday, June 14th, 2017 at 1:30 PM
Lunch Buffet includes:
A Toscano Table, Salad, Chicken, Fish, Pasta, Vegetables, Potato, A Pastry Plate, Soda, Juice, Coffee, and Tea
Please RSVP to your Building Rep. ASAP.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Their will be a DEA Rep. Council Meeting on Monday, June 5th at 4:15 in the DMS Library. This meeting was originally scheduled for June 12th.
There will be an Executive Council Meeting on Monday, May 8th in the Delran Middle School Library beginning at 4:15 p.m.
- Monroe educators make the best of a bad situationIt was a fitting end to American Education Week for NJEA President Marie Blistan, who spent Thursday, Nov. 16, celebrating and thanking teachers, support staff and students in the Monroe Township School District in Gloucester County. Faced with a severe mold infestation, the teachers and support staff in the district came together to make their […] The post […]
Latest NJEA News
- Blistan named co-chair of Murphy education transition committee
- Governor-elect Phil Murphy at NJEA Convention: Let’s commit to a new partnership that gets our state back to working for every child and every family
- Big Murphy win highlights good night for NJEA-endorsed candidates
- Walking Through Fear: A Case for Unionization
- A focus on action