There will be a DEA Bowling Social on Friday, June 2, 2017 @ Pinsetters in Pennsauken from 4 pm to 7 pm. Bowling is free with your Delran ID and DEA will cover the cost of bowling shoes and food. Please look for an official invitation with an RSVP sometime in May. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Saturday, May 20 is the Autism Speaks Walk at Bishops Gate Corporate Center in Mt. Laurel, NJ
BCEA Teacher Appreciation Day will be celebrated on Monday, May 8 @ Prospectors in Mt. Laurel from 4 pm to 6 pm. This is a free event for DEA members. Please RSVP to Amy by Thursday, April 27 so there is an accurate headcount.
There will be an Executive Council Meeting on March 13 at 4:00 pm in the DMS library.
- Monroe educators make the best of a bad situationIt was a fitting end to American Education Week for NJEA President Marie Blistan, who spent Thursday, Nov. 16, celebrating and thanking teachers, support staff and students in the Monroe Township School District in Gloucester County. Faced with a severe mold infestation, the teachers and support staff in the district came together to make their […] The post […]
Latest NJEA News
- Blistan named co-chair of Murphy education transition committee
- Governor-elect Phil Murphy at NJEA Convention: Let’s commit to a new partnership that gets our state back to working for every child and every family
- Big Murphy win highlights good night for NJEA-endorsed candidates
- Walking Through Fear: A Case for Unionization
- A focus on action