On September 2nd members of the DEA gathered at the BOE Office to show support for our DEA negotiations committee and their efforts to reach an agreement!
Below are the anticipated DEA meeting dates for the 2016-2017 school year. These dates also appear in the “Upcoming Events” and “Calendar” sections. All event RSVP’s should be sent to Cindy Mignogna, Corresponding Secretary, unless otherwise instructed. Looking forward to working together this year!
|Monday, 9/12||Rep. Council Meeting||4:00||DMS Library|
|Tuesday, 10/11||New Mempber Dinner||4:00||Laurel Creek Country Club|
|Monday, 11/14||Executive Council Meeting||4:00||DMS Library|
|Monday, 12/12||Rep. Council Meeting||4:00||TBA|
|Monday, 1/9||Executive Council Meeting||4:00||DMS Library|
|Monday, 2/13||Rep. Council Meeting||4:00||DMS Library|
|Monday, 3/13||Executive Council Meeting||4:00||DMS Library|
|Monday, 4/10||Rep. Council Meeting||4:00||DMS Library|
|Monday, 5/8||Executive Council Meeting||4:00||DMS Library|
|Monday, 6/12||Rep. Council Meeting||4:00||TBA|
Welcome back! Have a great school year!
There will be an Executive Committee Meeting on Monday, January 11 at 4:00 in the Middle School library. Any member of the Representative Council is also welcome to attend.
- Monroe educators make the best of a bad situationIt was a fitting end to American Education Week for NJEA President Marie Blistan, who spent Thursday, Nov. 16, celebrating and thanking teachers, support staff and students in the Monroe Township School District in Gloucester County. Faced with a severe mold infestation, the teachers and support staff in the district came together to make their […] The post […]
Latest NJEA News
- Blistan named co-chair of Murphy education transition committee
- Governor-elect Phil Murphy at NJEA Convention: Let’s commit to a new partnership that gets our state back to working for every child and every family
- Big Murphy win highlights good night for NJEA-endorsed candidates
- Walking Through Fear: A Case for Unionization
- A focus on action